One of the most confusing parts of traveling is finding out if you are eligible for a New Zealand resident visa. If you wish to reside in New Zealand permanently, or if you are already living here and would like to extend your stay, you will need to apply for an NZ Resident Visa. You can hop over to this website to apply for an NZ resident visa.
Image Source:- Google
To be eligible, you must: be a citizen of an approved country, have a valid passport, be able to support yourself financially, and have no criminal convictions. To begin the application process, you will need to gather the following information: your passport photo, your visa application form, evidence of citizenship, proof of financial stability, and any documents required by your chosen visa category.
Once you have gathered all of the required information, you can commence the application process by visiting a local New Zealand immigration office. You will need to provide your passport photo and visa application form along with any other required documentation. The immigration officer will then ask you many questions about your reasons for wanting to live.
If you are planning to reside in New Zealand permanently, you will need to apply for an NZ resident visa. Here are the required requirements:
- You must have a valid passport from your home country.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond the date you plan to leave New Zealand.
- You must be able to support yourself financially while living in New Zealand.
- You must not have any criminal convictions that could affect your ability to reside in New Zealand.
- You must not be a threat to public safety.